Play in VR or with Mouse/Keyboard.
Consider the possibility that you got a case loaded with baffling toys from the fourth measurement.
• Playfully investigate and wonder about excellent shapes fueled by an earth shattering 4D+time material science framework.
• Poke, toss, roll and look as they vanish into a measurement you can’t see.
• Get an instinctive feel for how four-dimensional articles carry on:
• Become an offspring of the fourth measurement.
For this situation the 4D is not time but rather a fourth measurement of space that works simply like the initial three measurements we know about. On the off chance that you check time these toys are 5D.
For reasons unknown the tenets of how objects bob, slide and move around can be summed up to any number of measurements, and this one of a kind toy gives you a chance to encounter what that would resemble.
4D Toys – Windows HTC Vive, OSVR & Rift CV1
- OS: Windows 7 or Higher
- Processor: VR: Intel Core i5 4590 identical or more prominent. Non-VR: Core i7-4960HQ @ 2.60GHz comparable or more noteworthy
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Designs: VR: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970/AMD Radeon R9 290 equal or more prominent. Non-VR: Gefore GT 750M proportionate or more noteworthy
- Capacity: 160 MB accessible space