Doll-City VR will toss you within a horrifying “Cyberpunk” world, similar to the last corrosive outing of an addict. A comic book/virtual exhibition hall of a universe in which defilement and wantonness exist next to each other with heavenly attendants, magnificence and miracles.
Welcome on the edge, where frenzy and arousing are a similar face of a bad dream, where sedates gradually pound away the last any desires for the Doll-City Megalopolis.
Demo – Windows HTC Vive & Rift CV1
Doll-CityVR is a diversion/VR encounter for the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive in light of the Cyberpunk universe of “Potentiel”, adjusted and rethought to offer a remarkable VR encounter, between investigation, examination and distinctive gameplay stages.
HTC Vive/Oculus Rift CV1:
- – determination amongst Vive and Rift
- – support of Oculus Rift CV1
- – joining of skyspheres in the reward part (beta)
- – readaptation of the maps for situated position
- – decision between first or third individual view
New gameplay for the third individual roomscale part
Rundown of the new functionalities with the controllers:
- – hold left grasp to show teleportation territory
- – squeeze left trigger while holding grasp for teleportation
- – check added for squeezing trackpad to move in first individual
- – shade of teleportation pointer changes if conceivable or not (green and red)
- – overhaul of the third individual character
Oculus Rift CV1:
- – new room
- – gameplay and configuration adjusted contrasted with DK2 form