A source port of the Doom motor for Google Cardboard VR
~~ NO GAME ASSETS ARE INCLUDED – THIS IS AN ENGINE PORT ONLY ~~
Because of copyright/EULA limitations no amusement resources are incorporated; they should be downloaded independently.
Doom Engine Port Android
THE APP CAN DOWNLOAD and UNPACK FREEDOOM Phases 1 and 2 SEPARATELY FOR YOU
THE FREEDOOM WADS DO NOT CONSTITUTE PART OF THIS APPLICATION AS THIS IS AN ENGINE PORT ONLY
You will be offered the alternative to download freedoom (https://freedoom.github.io/) at first start-up. In the event that you officially claim the full form of Doom or Doom 2, you can duplicate the WAD records to the DVR envelope on your telephone to play.
YOU CANNOT USE THIS APP WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING:
* a control cushion (catches are re-mappable in the amusement)
* Cardboard or proportional with go to play in VR-mode (as you require hands to hold amusement cushion)
Presently the fun stuff… This cardboard port of the Doom motor components the accompanying:
* Based on the PrBoom motor Android port wrapped in the Cardboard SDK
* Configurable determination (for bring down spec telephones) – If you discover your telephone is attempting to draw at a worthy edge rate, you can alter the DVR.cfg document (found in the DVR envelope on your telephone) and decrease the determination
* Supports WADS that are perfect with PrBoom/Boom/MBF
* Command line params utilizing a content record – there is a content document in the DVR catalog called extraparams.txt embed any order line params you may wish to use (for instance: – nosound)
- Runs alright on a HTC One M7, runs impeccably on my Galaxy S6. I would love to see it running on a S7!