The most recent SDK and Runtime for Oculus Rift. New elements include:
Oculus Rift 0.8 SDK and Runtime – Windows Rift DK2
- – Improved help for Windows 10.
- – Added ovr_GetSessionStatus, which returns whether the headset is available and whether it has VR center and can render to the headset.
- – Added ovr_Detect to OVR_CAPI_Util.h , which empowers you to recognize the nearness of a headset without introducing LibOVR. This can be valuable when a diversion has VR and non-VR modes.
- – Added HandStatusFlags to ovrTrackingState, which determines whether the Oculus Touch controllers are being followed. Status incorporates introduction and position.
- – Added SensorSampleTime to ovrLayerEyeFov, which indicates when the render posture was figured. This is helpful for measuring application following idleness.
- – Added ovr_GetTrackingCaps to get the following capacities of the gadget.
- – Usage of ovr_ConfigureTracking is never again required unless you need to incapacitate following elements. As a matter of course, ovr_Create empowers the full following abilities upheld by any given gadget.
- – Added ovrLayerHudMode, which empowers the headset client to see data about a layer.
- – Added ovrControllerType_None and ovrControllerType_XBox to ovrControllerType.
- – The Oculus Debug Tool was added to rearrange investigating. For more data see Oculus Debug Tool.