Ski Jump VR is a diversion for PC, HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. The designer behind this venture is Pixel Perfect Dude. An outside the box studio that is known for the best ski hopping diversion on portable: Ski Jump.
Ski Jump VR is a ski hopping amusement that will incorporate no less than 10 slopes when it’s done toward the finish of summer 2017.
Ski Jump VR – Windows HTC Vive, OSVR & Rift CV1
– 2 slopes
– 3 hopping modes
– “genuine hopping” with controllers and room scale setup
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or more up to date
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 or AMD FX 8350 or more noteworthy
- Memory: 8000 MB RAM
- Designs: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970/AMD Radeon R9 290 identical or more prominent
- Capacity: 370 MB accessible space
- Extra Notes: HTC-Vive or OCULUS required