Shoot Voxel zombies in VR! Use a munititions stockpile of weapons to take out the moving toward cerebrum hungry zombies. Try not to be tricked by their adorable appearance! Flexible zombies, helicopters and colossal managers are shutting into seal your fate. Would you be able to survive the Voxzombocalypse?
Voxel Shot VR – Windows HTC Vive
– Annihilate swarms of adorable/unusual zombies
– Use all weapons available to you like the Minigun, Uzi, Sniper Rifle, Assault Rifle. Rocket launcher and a plenty of explosives.
– Survivie four phases with fluctuating trouble: City, Desert, Base, Airport
– Battle goliath zombies, helicopters and tanks
– Eliminate a boundless measure of homicidal zombies in Endless Mode
– Be the most astounding positioning voxel zombie executioner with worldwide leaderboards
** On your first play, experiment with the instructional exercise for best delight
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 identical or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Designs: NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 970, AMD Radeon™ R9 290 proportionate or better, Video Output: HDMI 1.4, DisplayPort 1.2 or more current
- Capacity: 700 MB accessible space
- Extra Notes: 1x USB 2.0 or better port likewise required
Guide to download Voxel Shot VR – Windows HTC Vive using your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device:
Please disable your antivirus before downloading(errors may occur, re-activate after installation!).
⇓ Mirror 1 Link ⇓ or ⇓ Mirror 2 Link ⇓ - Download Links for Voxel Shot VR – Windows HTC Vive
Open and install following the instructions provided inside installer.
Enjoy and save the page for updates or ChangeLogs.