Part test, part astounding thought for Oculus Rift, Don’t Let Go! has you sat in a seat with your hands infront of you and the main decide is that regardless of what happens you can’t lift your hands. We won’t ruin it for you, yet a great deal happens to make you need to move your hands.. what’s more, conceivably flee shouting.
Play the first scene in the workplace and furthermore a totally new scene set in the abandon.
VR Experience – Windows HTC Vive, Rift CV1 & Rift DK2
- Unfasten and Launch the DontLetGo.exe document.
- On the Oculus Rift, ensure that “outside sources” checkmark is on. You can discover this setting in Oculus Home – > settings – > General
- On the Vive. Ensure that SteamVR is introduced yet NOT running.
- Illustrations Card: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 or more prominent.
- Smash: at least 8gb.
- Video port: HDMI 1.3.
- USB port: 2 USB 3.0 ports.
- Windows 7 SP1 or fresher.