A 360 degree display is one of the most ideal approaches to catch how a scene genuinely looks when you are there. VR Photo Viewer makes it simple to see these recollections as they are intended to be.
- Associate with your Google Photos record to see all upheld photographs in your gathering
- View records put away on your PC or associated gadgets
- Backings sound recorded via Cardboard Camera
- Review your photographs on a little scale and select which one to see in full quality
- Effortlessly switch between photographs with VR controller bolster
VR Photo Viewer – Windows HTC Vive
Upheld photograph sorts:
- – Cardboard Camera (.vr.jpg)
- – Photo Sphere
- – 3D Stereoscopic photographs like those brought with Fujifilm FinePix REAL 3D or Nintendo 3DS (MPO)
- – Top-base 3D
- – Side-by-side 3D
- – Panoramic
- – “Level”/typical JPG photographs
More elements keep on being included, give your input to tell us what you’d jump at the chance to see next!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or more up to date
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 or AMD FX 8350 or more noteworthy.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Designs: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better.
- DirectX: Version 11
- System: Broadband Internet association
- Capacity: 500 MB accessible space
- See all
- MORE LIKE THIS
Guide to download VR Photo Viewer – Windows HTC Vive using your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device:
Please disable your antivirus before downloading(errors may occur, re-activate after installation!).
⇓ Mirror 1 Link ⇓ or ⇓ Mirror 2 Link ⇓ - Download Links for VR Photo Viewer – Windows HTC Vive
Open and install following the instructions provided inside installer.
Enjoy and save the page for updates or ChangeLogs.