WiseMind is a worldwide stage for wellbeing exercises in Virtual Reality. These exercises are co-created with specialists at best level scholastic establishments like Stanford and are utilized to better patient wellbeing in healing facilities and centers. Our health exercises grasp the idea of care, has been appeared to adequately lessen substance mishandle, tension, stress, and misery.
“The coolest thing I’ve gone for”
“The Most Impressive Demo”
“I can utilize this throughout the day!”
WiseMind is anything but difficult to utilize. Take after three basic strides and your more beneficial self is only 5 minutes away:
- (1) Select an action: breathing, stone adjusting, or Tai-Chi
- (2) Customize: utilize the tabs to modify the experience and pick your soundtrack from a large number of Youtube sections
- (3) Start: your careful excursion to a more quiet and more joyful self
- OS: Windows 7 or more current
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350 equal or more noteworthy
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Designs: Nvidia GeForce GTX970, or AMD Radeon R9 290 proportional or more noteworthy
- Capacity: 2 GB accessible space
- Extra Notes: It’s accessible for HTC Vive. Oculus Rift bolster coming soon!
Guide to download WiseMind – Windows HTC Vive, OSVR & Rift CV1 using your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device:
Please disable your antivirus before downloading(errors may occur, re-activate after installation!).
⇓ Mirror 1 Link ⇓ or ⇓ Mirror 2 Link ⇓ - Download Links for WiseMind – Windows HTC Vive, OSVR & Rift CV1
Open and install following the instructions provided inside installer.
Enjoy and save the page for updates or ChangeLogs.